Cost of attendance for USC students:
- Course tuition (4 units).
- Travel (~$1200). Students will arrange their own. Recommendations will be made. Typically, you will need to fly to Europe somewhere and then make it to Crete. In the summer, there are direct flights to Heraklion (HER) from many major European cities. You can also fly to Athens (ATH) and then take a 35-minute flight to Heraklion, or an overnight ferry boat (7-9 hours).
- Lodging (~$400-800). Students will arrange their own. Heraklion has many hotels,
Airbnbs, and hostels. Recommendations and group discounts may be possible. Note that the actual program length on-site in Crete is 2 weeks (July 17-31), but students may wish to extend for personal reasons before or beyond program. Students need to be available to meet via Skype one week before and after the on-site portion of the course. Administrativefee to the University of Crete (530 Euro).
Cost of attendance for UoC applicants:
- No ECTS credit and no related fees.
- Students will arrange their own lodging and travel if needed.
Administrativefee to the University of Crete for the foundation and the practicum separately. For more details visit the page for students from GREECE/EU.